As my 2012 season comes to a close (Season in Review to come), I have to plan my off season.
November will boil to down to 5 compnents:
Strength Training Circuits 3 Times a week
25 Miles a week (all easy pace) running
100 Miles a week (all easy pace) cycling
Gobble Gobble Gobble 4 Miler on Thanksgiving
Black Friday Hundred Mile Bike Ride
December - (preseason)
- Strength Training 2 - 3 Times a week
- Build running 30, 35, 40, 45 miles a week
- 100-125 miles a week cycling
- Track workout once a week
- Mill Cities Relay
- Winter Classic 5k & Jingle Bell Run 5k
Pittsburgh training starts December 25th...