Monday, October 8, 2012

October's Challenge: Halftoberfest!

Zicke Zacke Zicke Zacke: oi! oi! oi!

Often in my months off from specific training I like to give myself a physical challenge.  This month I have not only done that but come up with a clever name:

HALFTOBERFEST!

Halftoberfest will be four half marathons and a full marathon run all in the calendar month of October.  It will take me to 3 states, a province, 2 countries, 2 mid-race border crossings and two weekends of back-to-back racing.  

     Includes Clydesdale category

     Culmination of the BAA Distance Medley

     Includes running over a Bridge to Canada and back through a tunnel to USA

     First half of the Cape Cod Clam Chowder Cup Challenge

     Second half of the Cape Cod Clam Chowder Cup Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment