Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Prost and a Toast: Photo Blog (9/6/14 & 9/8/14)

Tom, Karen, me and Urvi

Prost! (9/6/14)

The German BSV Club in Walpole had an awesome Oktoberfest.


Jess

My Mass

Andrew and I with my Weihenstephaner Dunkel

The Band

Ridouts Schunkeln

Schiessen

Tommy and I with our Targets 
Tommy Schiessen

Awesome Food Tents - Kartoffelpuffer, Wurst etc.
(There was Apfelkuchen but I forgot to get any)

Toast! (9/8/14)



Paul Gives the Speech
The Burren and the local Guinness distributor teamed up to offer a toast to Gordon and his work through the running community and especially the Dana Farber Center for Cancer Research. They planned it for after SRR's Monday Night Run so we were able to celebrate with a run too


The Toast

Gloria in Excelsis DeDeo

Prost Gordon!

Brian, Brian, me and Joe - toasting Gordon

Kimi and Gordon - Slainte
From the Vault

That time Thomas ate a pretzel twice as big as his head, Oktoberfest, Munich, 2007
"Ein Prosit, Bitches!"

Jesse...

No comments:

Post a Comment